Take a break...

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Beyond Rocks!

Finally...

Got my PC back to life again....wif the cost of almost 800 bucks. Yeah, It's might as well as buying a brand new one right? Anyway, a normal PC might not able to take all my mp3 and vivs.

I thought i can post my 1st-hand excitement on Beyond concert. Now, i guess I juz make it short...

Beyond The Story Live Concert-

I would say this is the first time watching a live rock concert. Very happy and content that I've made the right choice selling off the tickets. The won tickets seem a much better choice, facing directly at the stage. Much nearer...Actually abit gulity of selling off the tickets & not giving the tickets to my brother (my bro is their fans too & we shared their music since young) Money & Blood ties is hard to decide...

When we reached there ard 8:00pm, abit tensed cos the row behind us are 90% male! Oh, not tt the males that made me tensed, juz tt i was worried I can't get my lightstick waving....Ya, a guy was standing on the chair yelling and trying to start the cheering b4 the concert, tt was really amazing....and i'm right. He appeared on the paper on the very next day-a die-hard fans from Hong Kong.

The concert started on the dock. Beyond Rocks! Their voice was beri steady throughout the whole perf & up to standard. Most of the songs get me back some memories...Maybe as a experienced fan for concerts, I was kinda immuned and not afraid to use my lightstick. My area and the row behind us was dark completely! Luckily I saw many supporting fans ard so it dun really matters anymore. Oh ya...tears kept running after showing a short video clip. I thought I was the onli one whom cried like nobody biz, until my sis turned to me. saying she have uncontrollable tears! Geez...haha....dunno y the tears continued almost for the next following songs. I guess it was mainly because that was the last concert and the songs were juz oh-so touching. Most people waved, with and without the lightsticks....unite as a big family, esp on the Armani song and the last song. Din take fotoz and let my sis take charge totally. She took some vivs which i think is better to capture some memories...though faraway. Not eager to take pics as my cam neber do me proud on that...wonder y other fans managed to take snaps of clear, detailed pics???!!! Pls recommend me one brand. (Refer to below link & you know wat i mean)

----------------

Looking forward to the long weekend. Took a leave for nxt mon. Four days holiday!! Longed for the break...Haiz. Initially was planning a Malacca trip but due to the repair of PC....now degraded to a day tour for fireflies. Ha...Since my ma was so happy on tour grp. She wan seafood, trips and breath some fresh air. I thought tt was perfect for her...Going on Sat. Fireflies...hope to catch some glimpse. Hope the weather turned out fine too.

Birthday coming. No feel at all. Am i getting immuned?
Everyone were busy with their own life & wat is birthday anyway.
To me, Birthday is when I knew and feel special on tt very day...Birthday is special when I feel the special spell ard me, allowing me to make wishes in front of the cake. Who cares if all these wishes neber ever come true....

Oh, One more week to go!

Beyond Live in Singapore (Found this link by sis-Very very clear! Geez!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home