Singapore security
Very sick now...hate my life, hate my luck. Is my karma always up & down? I neber feel the up b4.
Today went out dinner wif my ex-col, the ones whom i worked in the automotive co. Some of my Jay's cds and korean drama are with them more than 1 yr ago. Few time attempts of meeting up finally fixed on today.
The dinner was surprisingly simple...ate at bugis food court. Got good chat wif them cos they treated you like one of their family. Got alot of updates abt the affairs and new staff...anyway, my mood changed now. Know what? I haven got a chance to say ' hi, welcome back' to all my beloved cds and vcds, I lost them! My col passed mi a paper bag which i couldnt fold n placed into my bag...n i left it at the chair. We leave the food court cos all the food court are closing. I strongly believed it's the staff there whom took it. I onli realised it when i reached city hall...in the end, went back to bugis. The gate was closed. The security opened the gate for mi & I couldn't find it anymore.... Wanna leave the stupid place, kanna lost in the staff exit. Finally get out of the building, met the same security officer at the main door....asking me to approach the security officer in seiyu cos he was in charge of the building onli, advised to go now cos tml go chance will be slim.
Alright, I gave it a last try....went to seiyu....looking for a security officer & another officer appeared near seiyu asked mi to go inside seiyu....somewhere in the staff area n looked for security officer. REALLY PISSED OFF!
Is this how singapore handle things when things lost or in emergency?! Most staff from food court leave from the first exit I came out from....the building security shld help searching the staff's bag...wat for when i found the seiyu officer when by tt time all staff most probably left liao! And, no officer wanna involved or offer help...."juz go there....seiyu there got security...." FUCK.
Bugis is small yet the security was splited into sector area which seiyu security juz dun appear in front of mi!
Sick....In the end, i believed these discs dun belong to mi after all these yrs.
Feel Sick.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home