Take a break...

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Fire
This is truly an action card. Fire up your adrenaline and get going. What are you waiting for? Remove any obstacles and go forward. Allow a living brilliance to awakan in you and tend it carefully. Let the fire spark new interests. Get in touch with your burning desires and manifest them in your life, yet keep in mind, a fire out of control can be destructive. Get jazzed. Let your light shine.

Allow your spirit to be free. Perhaps it is time to light the flame of love? This is often a card of purification, for clearing and cleansing your body, mind and spirit. See it as a shedding of negativity. Sometimes when this card is drawn there is suppressed anger in a situation that needs to be expressed in a constructive way. We all have our fire to walk through. Life sometimes brings great challenges. Often the fire card precedes a difficult situation, a hot spot. It is encouraging you to move away from the heat so you can see more clearly. Being aware helps you get through the danger with the least amount of pain and hurt. Look at the larger picture. Perharps you are being pushed out of your comfort zone for a reason.

Today went to tarot consultation wif NamiE.
That lady was monica...well, the whole reading seem depressing for me cos she was pinpointing all the negative stuff. Some of the things she said I would say was quite accurate but not as serious as wat she predict. I agreed one side of me is rather moody, confused and depressing. Dun realli like myself, my life, my job,etc....but it was not wat she say like affecting to my mental health. Yes, of cos your mental will nt be healthy if you keep feeling negative but I do talk n complain out wat! I complaint in blog, my sis and few of my frenz....n i move on no matter wat's the outcome. I also go ktv to release all my stress and anger...anyway....now jotting dwn the things she said n will absorb the helpful advise:

*In past 6 mths, someone love you quite alot but you appear to be angry n fed up, which can end up with nothing.
-Neber see such person within my sight loh.


*In current work there is secret admirer
-Sorry, Always try hard to keep low profile-though i find a cute guy in canteen ocassionally but he seem younger,shorter than me. Another guy at bus-stop but he seem too neat n not sunshine enough. No one attract my attention other than these two...geez.... maybe got others....haiz. not my cup of tea....

*Career path is terrible (i noe it) Next 3 yrs will be better for career.
-Shall see

*100% for getting a govt job-great future & prospects-in fact can get 2 positions. Entertainment, F&B line is not my cup of tea since i'm a lazy person....find some creativity job.
-I like creativity job but i not a creative person, if can get such job of cos will be good....govt job.... Will take this advice as going into job seeking....

*Current job is bright and good also, so are the colleagues. So is depending on myself whether to extend and wait till "that day" to convert. I seem bored easily in this job and nt interacting wif my colleagues n male boss.
-Dunno which male boss she refering cos i dun need to talk directly to any boss yet. Yes, i was constantly bored in this job....so it's really up to mi whether to continue this job.

*Financial wise-money easy come easy go. Should save some since i like travel.
-Agreed, but wif this kind of money how to save?

*A women always appeared in my spread which she couldnt explain also. Am i fond of women more than men?
-Nope! Pls....i got more male idols than female loh...She said it might be that i perfer to being wif female rather than male. I be happier if she repharse tt i enjoyed female friends company and not interested in realli get into relationship. Is tt women refer my sis? Anyway....

*After marriage, I might get 2 kids but i would be those kind wouldnt wanna be tied down so might not realli taking care of the kids.
-Future stuff i duno loh (btw i thot tarot dun predict tt future?) I always believed i will be a good tranditional housewife cos, my thinking is traditional and i enjoyed cooking, staying at home...well....

*She see accident in the spread. Be careful since i always seem to daydream.
-Note taken

* Always daydream, abt jobs, money, daydream whole day....in my own dreamy world.
-Admit I was in my own shell n world which others cant go in but.....I dun daydream whole day! my mind juz not focus due to sleepy, tired and wandering.
............................

My sis said because my Qs are not focused and dunno wat to ask resulting the answers are general also. Anyway....some pts are quite useful. I knew i should take action rather than imagine job n good life will fall upon my door....Yeah, I should live wif my sis living happily ever after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home