Hardworking = hard work....n more work
These few morning realli dragged myself out of bed. Juz cant get enough sleep no matter how early i went to bed...The idea of thinking wat to wear n wat to do in office juz pissed mi off.
Yes. Yest i was silly...I finished my Aug billing. Hey....y did I finish it so quickly?
Cos for past 2 mths, I have been rushing few mths & adjustment at one go. Now, the problem is lessen & no adjustment for the latest billing ....This morning, I was trying to drag by re-check, print n recheck. I found tt it was horrible. Time is moving slowly when you got nothing to do! Rechecking sucks when u recheck more than ...5 times?
In the end, I submitted my report and announced I got nothing to do till 24th Aug for Sept billing. Yes, afternoon gonna help the dept to pack all the stuff since I'm the onli one whom is free. Yes, for your info....my dept and few depts are shifting to opp side of the office which I dun realli like. Closer to a smaller toilet and my seating is near mgr...more open space than ever. Sitting among wif more pple....oh ya, will set my pc backface everyone. Leave me alone... =(
Cant click wif cols anyway. My dept cols are older than me. That's y...I told myself. But hey! I got many ex-cols much older n we still having fun. Maybe I'm a loner or i juz dunno how to involve in their conversation. If i turn ard n join them, I seem fake...n kepo. If I dun talk, I seem proud n isolated...They dun intend to chat wif me in office also. For instance, Yest a col whom I dunno bring a 10 mth baby here. EVERYONE in my dept gathered ard her & the baby....chatted n played wif the baby. They actually stood in the center of the dept....wat should i do? Continue to wk and acted 'hardworking'? I dun realli fancy abt baby...who cares if the baby is mixed, 10 mths n can walk? Okay, the baby is cute but I dun have the urge to join them...oh, treat it as my prob. I dun care whoever col when they mention anything/topic. It's really not my concern zone...This kind of col relationship made mi wanna leave sooner. Maybe it's my prob but I find it easiler to tok wif younger thinking range-regardless age. Dunno where n which co accept me. Seeking job aimlessly again.
Back to packing. So the whole afternoon was feeling loss. Packing all the files into the cartons by myself...9 cartons! More incoming for tml. Hate wearing office attire doing packer job. Y i always need to do these kind of labour thingy no matter where i go? Y be hardworking...rushing the report? Yes, i regret.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home