Take a break...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

New start to pamper yourself


New Hairstyle!!

Alright, I got my new hairstyle!! (Refer the above pics which i find most alike to mine.) Yest went to this simply hair house with NamiE. We were deciding on either Kimage or this current one...In the end, we choose simply hair cos my sis recommended this. We were both served by the Ken whom claimed by my sis, a guru hair dresser who will advise wat hairstyle suit you better.

We stayed there quite some time...longer than wat i've expected. Initially was thinking to settle on hair trim...but Ken recommended some perm on my hair making more 'lift' since my hair is thin. Ya, i know my hair problem and actually perm thingy came to my mind b4 when i saw Joanne peh's short hair on tv. Dun mind to give it a try for something different. The whole perm cost mi 89 bucks!! Oh my....okay okay, for any gal here will surely spent more than this amt for hair. But I neber spent this much on my hair loh...somemore mine is short length. Abit costly to mi....but not realli heartpain as my sis is going to sponsor partly of the bill and if i opt for trim it will oso cost ard 40 bucks.

NamiE got herself some curls at the bottom of her hair. Well, I think it's nice and suit her face....but she din realli feel happy abt it. I thought she asked alot of Qs wif Ken thought must be wat she want liao...anyway, I believed the curl will fade after some days & 100 % same as other celebs are impossible. (Yeah, NamiE pls apply some moisture & love the new image!) haha...hope a large batch of tao hua came to her soon.

For me, abit unhappy abt the way the women blow my hair like lion king. I think the hairstyle is so far not bad ba....Can't wait till tml to style it myself!
But the front of the hairstyle seem similar to my previous one...
Anyway....

Hope a new change meaning a twist of fortune and luck. I dun need tao hua but pls give mi more luck!! Wanna change to a better environment in term of work, people and everything~

First time spenting this much to pamper myself...maybe like wat Ken says, a good hairstyle will make you more confident and change ur life.

It's time to pamper yourself!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home