Take a break...

Monday, February 18, 2008

Are you blind?

Feel so disappointed & shit today.

Well, initially i've planned to go hk in Feb this year....taking a leave in my dept is like applying PR in singapore.

You need to plan long leave half year in advance.
You need to discuss w your reporting officer beforehand.
You need to fill up an excel team leave plan to do 'booking' - max 3 pax on same day.
You then need to apply leave via system.
You need to remind your RO to approve in case she overlook ur application.

Because of financial year closing, i've postphoned till end Mar instead after discussed w my RO. She agreed & remarked tt Mar is better for me to go holiday. I listened & went ahead to submit leave via system....& now it turned to be expired after a long time!

Okay, i re-submit again & today know wat my RO says? She came to me & asked if i've booked my flight cos she worried that i might not able to make it for billing ..."我是很快可以approve,我只是怕你会很赶。你还得做完xx billing before你 on leave"

“我每天都在赶啊!! I'll try my best but如果还是赶不完,我也没有眼睛看!" I shooted.

I'm really dishearted when she talked in this way...as if she is thinking in my shoe. If she is really thinking in my shoe, does she know i need & deserve a break? How many days do i carry forward my leave? Last year xmas you were happily on leave w your family, this year you need to go home early taking care of husband, celeb CNY....where am i? Still working in the office clearing rubbish.

I'm sick of wat i doing & those 纠残不清的烂账. I feel like no one see my hardwork effort & suffering. I juz need a pat on my shoulder & tell me i deserve a break...for the god sake of the precious five days, I'm able to be recharged & face the stupid same challenge again. But this does not happen to me at all.

Is it my fault that caused all this bad log & outstanding? I dun wish to being chased by customer daily thru emails & phone either...& I HATE to chase pple to generate & re-gen & re-gen the reports & I HATE to keep asking for update status.

Things can easily said than done, please go find someone whom is more capable. Even though now is PA period but i dun care anymore. Rate myself? Yes, i put in 110% of hard work & effort but i did not bill all out on time. I do not manage to clear the aging report. Does this mean i failed the PA measurement that they had set?

Sickening Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home