I hate waiting.
These days....i'm been waiting.
Waiting for email. Waiting for solution. Waiting for a concern regarding my workload.
Quite depressed today cos i thot the cols ard me are co-operative & independent, esp my project team mates. For me, I dun like to remind people & hate to chase people to get things done.
Yet, no one respond my email + calls days after days. I thot she will respond..."Maybe she is in the process of investigating the matter?" "Maybe she is not in the office?" "Maybe she already spoken to the customer?"
Called her twice & her responses were she din recieve the email from me. Today, she said she is still waiting for my re-sent email which i mentioned to her. How will it be possible??! I really hate people lies & making excuses. She did recieve another email which i got the report ready which sent on the same day but she din recieve the email i'm asking her for advice?
The only reason i can see is that she dun wanna make the decision to waive the account charges. Hey! i told her it's urgent & if she dun wanna hold responsible nor have a say, let me noe or juz tell me whoever can make the decision!....y make lame excuse & treat me in this way?!
In the end, i wrote the email waiving off the charges which she said do watever i think is suitable. I'm not scared of holding responsible for such waiver loh though i dun have the power/authority, tt's all.
I still truly thot she is a friendly helpful col. So disappointed.
Why i kept looking at my inbox hoping to see my emails responsed, while tt email neber come after all? Feel as if i'm working to myself & sending email to myself the whole week.
I told myself maybe i'm the one making wild guesses, making a big fuss out of nothing & oversensitive. I guess only those whom can bitch around make the world work for them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home