Take a break...

Saturday, October 07, 2006

4th of Nov......

Oh man....

Think will gulity whenever i think of it.

4th Nov planned to go to HK trip......& today went out with my sec best pal.
Her wedding is on the 4th Nov oso!!!!

Yeah she did sms abt the date some time ago. I kept the sms until i met up with her ex- & i deleted it as i din noe whether she wan to annouce her wedding ant.

So, the wedding card on my hands is useless.
Can't really postphone the tickets cos tt were budget tickets & i alreadi bought travel insurance, booked hotel...etc.

Maybe it's fate oso for not attending?

I hope she really dun mind though i knew she's not angry with me.
I do really hope to attend this "big day".....

Arrgghhh.....WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO ME???

Wish her all the best & happiness =I

1 Comments:

At 7/10/06 11:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

她一定会希望你玩得开心所以你最好开心一点.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home