Dreamy Daze
These days tends to dream alot at nights....
One of the strangest dreams i had few days ago was the swollen head of a dead person. Geez...sound scary? Right, that's not my main concern. Quite curious of tt dream. I perfer the other dream where i was already in Taipei finding the right places to eat!
"...A disembodied head predicts a new situation in which you will have to use your head rather than lose it! A swollen head is a warning against overconfidence. "-quoted by swoon
That seem like a warning signal which i think is quite true for my situation. Been working lately in office due to the new project & my confidence in certain things which i believe should be the correct way/method, turned out to be otherwise. Can't concentrate n maintain the accuracy in the work compared to the past cos' my eyes were playing tricks now. Is it because too confident? or is it too tired & lazy to spent time on every details anymore...
Heard from my RO tt three cols from my dept going to moved to the next building, mainly focusing on this new project thingy....my neighbour col is of the them. The other two are still pending for consideration. I was told to take over her existing project....I was speechless. I really doubt of my ability in handling another project as i strongly believe this new project will still eat up my time as the portal is not up & stablised yet. I had my existing project & i knew my col's existing project require alot of emails, answering queries. Yet i cant say no since tt will only show my poor working attitude for not learning new things...Just cross my fingers.
This whole week my col was pulling long black face. Is it because i din ask her to teach me the project? Or she sensed tt i din happy to accept her project. Maybe too sensitive. Better ask her to teach whenever she is free, regardless i'm free ant....
People in office are so-hyper sensitive fellow....making me to be sensitive oso =I

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home