A Season For Love

A Season For Love...

Lee Ki-Woo...Boyish look
Went to watch "A season for love" with NamiE in cineleisure after work.
Yeah, another kimchi creation of four different kind of love story. Korean is capable to portray human feeling & touches people's heart instantly within few hours. I like the story of the gal with burn on her face falling in love with a painter. Oh, the painter is damn cute!!! Like his boyish look and grin in the show...Back home told by my sister he is the same guy i remarked cute boy in "Classic". (Another Korean sad movie) That movie he acted as a botak-head guy & he was so much thinner....Can't recognize him! Grown up liao~
Back to the movie, the second story i like is the one talking abt a jobless guy whom wanna win his gal back & by chance got himself an internet job as broke up messenger. The whole idea is rather amazing & entertaining to me. Cha Tae-Hyun has the silly look that you will laugh just looking at his expression. As for the fire-fighter story is average to me. It's not bad but i think Jung Woo-Sung whom taped himself during the fire & what's the reason didn't really convincing. Overall, i think the story ended too soon...maybe been expecting some good ending for all love stories ba. Well, in reality things dun always follow your way right? Anyway, nice to watch...Got choked at my throat & several audiences were wiping tears quietly.
Did I mention I saw the guy from my co last friday on my way home? Oh ya, saw him again three times today. Once in the morning bus, second time on the train to Orchard & 3rd time at cineleisure when I was rushing for buying food. The chances to seeing him are frequent & too bad he is really not my kind. Abit short & dun like his side parting & he doesnt seem around my age either. Geez...." you dun see love as you see yourself in the mirror. Love is seeing with your heart..."
At current state, 25 at this age are sensitive but I wanna to fell in love naturally, not getting any Tom down the street. Anyway...
Tomorrow is Valentine Day. My mindset did change alot...This date used to be extra loneliness for me during Sec & Poly schooldays. Now, kinda really comfortable with my single status. If I have a bf, I hope everything is simple. Simple is nice & sweet...not boring of course. No need posh restaurant, sweetheart cushions, teddy bears in balloons. (Hope my future bf got a better way of expressing love)
Alright....hope everyone around feel the season for love soon~ Happy Valentine~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home