Take a break...

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Inner Devil

Alright, nw still get depressed easily n getting quick temper.

Lose my temper few days ago...Kinda keeping a distance to Mark. Well, used to be quite close to Mark n Pris cos they are my lunch kakis n we often need to liase for stock taking as well as packing. My impression of Mark changed ever since he left mi alone to do all the counting n packing of goods transfering to Batam, which supposed to be his job. He was always rushing, always walking but i din see any progress or anything from him. Maybe for mi, i'm kinda high expectation in work. I mean i expect pple to be responsible at least...

Yest he did it again. Making my blood boiling. These few days been so stressed n busy over the accounts. My fin mgr n account payable from my HQ quitted...i dunno wat the HR is doing, they were not efficient in finding replacement or should i say, no longer in mood to find staff. Linda got higher pay elsewhere for 2.5k anyway n Yvonne was in 2 weeks leave enjoying life in Aust now...

Oh ya, i did mention earlier guy in AP whom i taught rem? He quitted after a day. Now is a new gal called Kris...She is a part-timer, married n doing other jobs too. So her 5 hrs daily in the office doesn't help much. I mean how much can she commit? How much can we expect from her? She was the the 4th AP working since Maggie left. For mi, i had to repeat teaching Kris the daily sales stuff n the system which operation was not same as my dept. No one wanna bother her but bcos her work is similar as mine, i need to teach but i dun do full AP!!

Back to Mark, SO...all the craps i mentioned is juz to highlight how stress i am, i got no time to do my own things when return back to office. Been skipping lunch cos lazy to take n scare to help pple take. Mark nowadays always asked mi to tabao n purchaser too. Shoot back at purchaser liao...he knew i wasnt happy. As for mark, he was expecting mi to be free. Yes, i dun mind to tabao for his dept for the past cos i got the time n mood...but not now. I walked back, he juz called mi asking pris y she neber remind mi to tabao for them n he asked if i'm eating. I replied i'm not eating n he wan mi to tend the counter so pris can tabao. I was real mad...i told Pris i was pissed off cos not onli his dept is busy, y always wan the office pple to tend his counter n tabao as if others dun have things better to do? I knew their event is coming but not my concern loh. Pris said i was real angry yest...

Yest Mark asked mi to help him out for the coming weekends cos their event, bazzar is making big...(i wonder if it's realli draw big crowds) He need pple to tend the counter issuing putters n cooking food. I told him sun i'm not free but i dun mind help on sat. He insisted i should help his dept n wan mi wk 2 days. Hey! Is this the way to ask col to help?? I dun own him anything okay. N each day is 10am-9pm okay! No need. Take it or leave it...he can think tt i was same kind of the rest. Juz b'cos he thought i'm the kind soul n i wasn't showing support, sorry then.

Actualli it's not a big matter. I guess it's the feeling for being taken for grated n long-term of unbalancing cause this volcano eruption.

Last nite finally finished the taiwanese drama "Zhan Shen". I believe most of the pple perhaps everyone...got this inner monster or devil deep in our heart. Have you ever feel happy when the person u hate or dislike get his wat he/she deserve? I do always curse alot in my heart abt my cols whom i'm not happy wif...I wish they got their karma. I wasnt realli a nice n easy-going person cos i knew if i was realli easy-going, i wouldnt mind being taken advantage of...i wouldnt show my temper either. But within my control, i will still push this tiny devil to one corner n be a good human being. Maybe.

Lily is on mc again. Sometimes i wondered whose is the temp here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home