Standby Mode
Read an article few weeks ago. There was a trend among the new young generation in Japan whom labelled as "NEET". Well, to mi it's no longer like the term "Pu"
NEET, meaning "Not in Employment, Education or Training"
These are the youngster whom dunno wat they wanna do in life, in the end they depended on their family to continue their living. Maybe the umemployment is much serious compared to Singapore, however I believe there are still lots of young pple out there like mi, dunno wat to do n which path to take.
Me, still wk as temp earning the same penny as a waiter.
Saw two of my old friends on the street. One was my childhood best friend...She's still wk as air stewardess, she approached mi first of cos, well, i cant recognise her but she did as I was still the same. Rugged n huge. She was walking hand in hand with her new bf and wanna my nos again as she lost her hp. I behaved as if i'm tired, in hurry. No, dun mistaken. I wasn't jealous of her love life or her career but i juz dun see the need to keep in contact anymore. I feel much comfortable with the style of "hi bye" manner...Since she still couldnt rem my chirstian name.
Another i saw was Melissa, my poly yr 2/3 classmate. Initially she was studying in Aust but halfway realised her family cant afford n she came back now. Now, she is the student of NUS, rushing to interview her frenz'papa. We took the same train n she will alight after mi. I juz got nothing to say to her n bluffed tt i was meeting my sis n alight two stops later. Yes, my sis is meeting mi but was near my hse...Well well, nothing much to explain. Juz dun wanna answer Qs abt my job as temp, wat job i'm looking,etc.
These few days juz feel blue n sad while working. I can say, the reason i'm willing to stay there cos i do learn alot of things, compared to my previous ones. As dealing with accounts, i was no longer fear of figures which i hated so much yrs ago. I always believe this is a trained stepping stone for mi. The pple there are not too bad, there are good n bad ones in anywhere.
However, feel sick as the workload is piling up instead of decreasing. My superior was depending on mi now, dun wanna to involve anything. She is busy wif her love affairs n I couldnt ask her to be serious in wk rite? Sometimes my temper juz blew up when i was so busy n stress n she juz interrupt mi, wanted mi to do her job first...on the other hand, expect my job to be done on time. Wat is this? She can chat oversea to her mama, all her net frenz...Maybe all these made mi feel unbalanced.
Linda called my fone in afternooon. Maggie (my a/c dept)last day yest...
Two guys been coming in but wk onli one day n quit. One of them commented system is not well-known but everything is heavy-manual done...the other one i guess he juz dun like the job scope since he was grad. Yeah, back to Linda. She wanted mi to handle two side accounts payable for abt 2 weeks until she found a suitable candidate. I was kinda pissed off. Tks for thinking highly of mi but have they think in my shoe? I wanna leave cos i realised i cannot cope wif my existing work n they wan mi to handle two places?! Maggie was saying the supplier was much fierce n demanding there...Not worth gettin scolded by suppliers from two sides.
I juz explained i can onli helped out few days but not weeks. She shld oso know y pple quit within a day cos everything is manual, time-consuming! I'm not superwomen okay!! She juz dun wanna listen my request n say talk abt it again.
In the end of the day, she n my fin mgr then concluded tt a new guy is coming on tues n i juz need to help on mon, guide the guy for a week. I was asking wat if the guy quit oso...does it mean i'm at the standby mode again?? I'm oso a temp ley...i cant always be there for them. Helping them be cashier tt time is the last bit i do for the company liao.
Linda promised i will worked till 15 Mar. Let's see...I know after quitting, everyting restart again, i hate interview oso. But....i'm sick.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home