New Blog.
Well, still trying to explore the blog.
Actualli registered ages ago but at tt time juz find it hard to learn, lazy to post.
Diaryland being wif mi for more than 3 years...It was proven useful n good tool to update thoughts wif frenz(though i onli disclose to one), of cos good to sort my life out n see how much i changed or unchanged.
Got this blog cos kinda like this template.
Haha, yeah...yest went to Jimmy's musical concert of the sound of colors.
Told myself b4 tt will bring one of his books ard...and know what?
I forgotten all abt it n met Jimmy in person!!
Gosh! I was stunned n surprised b4 i can react. NamiE n I were rushing through the artistic tunnel and realised his presence onli when he came near us. He was chatting wif a lady and glanced at us though, smiling. Realli should slap myself not grabing this chance taking a snap wif him....oh well, he's not any superstar or idol but kinda like his drawings.
Too bad.
Today eaten alot. Wantan noodles, instant noodles, KFC-one set bought by my bro...dunno wat's the occasion n now my mum calling for porridge.
Spare mi! I got difficulties in finding jeans!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home