Take a break...

Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013

Years din update my blog...with the app in my new ip5s, I shall post more often.


3.5 days left for year 2013. Time just flies  and here are some major timeline in 2013:


1) I've finally graduated!!! I did not imagine myself that I'll be wearing a square hat one day. The more I aged, the urge to further my studies was kinda complicated... I need to push myself further to survive in this modern society but at the same time I doubt about my ability and strength to make this through. 


Yes, most of my course mates are younger & there was slight generation gap but at the same time I felt young, being a student again just reminds me of my poly days. The difference nw is I'm able to relate to do the assignments with the real world, since I've worked many years now. Back in poly days, I just dunno wat I'm studying or doing.


2) Welcome to my new iphone! Yup, I saw the last post of my new ip4... Smartphone affected my life completely since then & I've live the later part using my ip wif spolit lock button. Now, I've brand new phone but I still scared tt my lock button will spolit soon again... Hmm, anyway I'm happy wif the high quality of photo shots & bigger space


3) I've been travel to Bangkok early this year. (Finally!) Always encountered different obstacles whenever I planned to travel to this destination. I oso went to Macau & Zuhai though it's not really a pleasant trip, I do enjoy the seafood dinner though. 


4) First time being as a volunteer in cold storage kids run. It's was tiring, fun as in reminds me of my poly days again where I do ushering during open house or part timers where I usher public to do their registration.


5) Went back to my poly TP after so many years... I guess It might be my last time perhaps? No reason to go back for revision or whatsoever. The peeps there r just so young n diff now...I miss my chicken cutlets, fresh fried w mayo, drink stall uncle & cheap pasta...


6) 2013 is a year I went the least concerts? Haha...i went Jay Chou, songs that bring us together, 2x GDragon. I shutted my heart from the upcoming Eason Chan concert & Bi-Rain concert. I really worried abt Rain one though... I wish he will be doing fine in this fast changing music industry




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home